Sunday, March 25, 2012

Advertising works

Watch this ad.  Seriously.



Most ads make me sad or bored.  Some ads make me want to hit people in marketing or venerate them as towers of glorious evil.  Then there are ads that are so awesome I immediately go to the company's website to buy the product.  I don't care if it isn't that great, people who make ads like this deserve my money once and if their product sucks they won't get it a second time.  Unfortunately these folks can't get my money because they only ship to the US.  Learn to ship to Canada fools!  I will buy your stuff.

Also, razors seem like one of the craziest scams ever.  I can't fathom how they can cost as much as they do so the fact that somebody is selling (hopefully?) decent razors for a fraction of the price of drug store ones is encouraging; it means that hopefully the razor companies will be forced to offer products at prices that make sense instead of running a crazy money factory.

No comments:

Post a Comment