Friday, December 9, 2011

2 years


Brightcape is two years old last week.  I know, missing birthdays is par for the course for me, ha ha.  Thankfully Google Calendar has been commanded to keep me informed about other people's birthdays from now on so those people who expect birthday wishes from me are likely to get them on time instead of a day late.  Note I said likely, Google can fix my information deficit but it can't fix lazy.

Early this year I changed my format to have gaming posts on Brightcape Gamer and non gaming posts here.  My goal in doing this was to let me geek out about games for an audience that wants that and not try to please everybody; I think I have been successful in that.  I have also cranked up the volume of posts pretty substantially from 3/week to 7/week over that time span and I am very much enjoying writing more and doing the homework required to say things of interest that often.

I am having a good time and I hope you are too.  The paucity of posts this week notwithstanding I have a grand time writing and debating with all of you.  I particularly want to thank those who drop comments on my posts to keep things interesting and keep me honest; if you don't generally read the comments or only read on a feed reader you may want to check them out.

clip art from:  http://webclipart.about.com/od/special/l/blbirth1.htm

1 comment:

  1. "Pausity"? OK now you're getting beyond me. But I'll keep reading anyway so that I know what's going on in your life/head. Congrats on the 2 years.

    ReplyDelete